--> Tugas Bahasa Inggris (Simple Present Tense, Past Tense, and Future Plan) | Blog ILPeEkom

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tugas Bahasa Inggris (Simple Present Tense, Past Tense, and Future Plan)

| Tuesday, February 16, 2016
First I was seventeen years old, do not know what the world of bloggers. although I majored in computer science technology. Like many people who love to create a blog with a beautiful view and interesting. ever since I was given out by my friends, that the blog could make money.


           At this time, I began to pursue on the blog creation. every day to change the display, providing an interesting and useful article for my blog readers. although at the moment I have a blog that is almost good, but have not been able to make money. but I did not give up trying to get my blog can generate a lot of money by using the services of google adsanse.

During the next year I wish to become a publisher blogger, building a very nice blog, earn a lot of money from a personal blog, and earn their own income. besides having their own income. I also want to have a website online, such as online stores, personal web etc.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment